Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Jansen!











Thanks to all my friends that came to Jansen Glow Golf party Friday night. We had so much fun.

Jansen will be starting a new school today. He will be riding with Chris everyday to attend the WONDERFUL daycare center on the Chick-fil-a corporate grounds. Jansen is excited about going to "chick-fil-a school."

When I put him in the truck this morning,he didn't want me to leave, but Chris told me he was fine once they got on the road. I know Jansen will have fun once he gets use to the new school. Chris will get to check on him throughout the day.





HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY JANSEN! WE LOVE YOU!




Mom, Dad, and Jordan













1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy Bday Jansen!!! I can't believe it was 3 years ago when I first called you about the microtia. Time sure flies! Hope it was a great one!