Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

The Kenty's hope you are having a great holiday season.
The Kenty have been sick for a week. It started with me. I had a rash from head to toe Friday, 12/19. Then it went into a bad cold. Sunday, Jansen started with the stomach bug, then Tuesday Chris had the stomach bug. I cleaned the house good hoping no one would get it Christmas morning. Well, all was good Christmas Eve. Christmas morning Jansen woke up with a rash from head to toe.
We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and celebrating JESUS birthday.
Friday night I got the stomach bug. Saturday night Hapa also got it. I have no idea what is going around the Kenty house but we hope everyone we came in contact with doesn't get it.
I will add pictures to the blog soon of our Christmas. I have a lot of cleaning to do.
(I am hoping Jordan stays well).
Happy Monday!

post signature

No comments: