Sunday, March 6, 2011

No Baseball =Shopping

A rainy Saturday = no baseball tournament for The Cardinals. So these guys headed to Atlanta to the baseball superstore. Craig, Chris, Ryder, Caleb, Jansen, and Jordan
Caleb, Ryder, Jansen, and Jordan
I heard they had a great time walking around looking at all the "cool" baseball stuff. Jordan got a new "baseball necklace" for his birthday.





and I decided I wasn't sitting at home...so I went to IKEA with mom and dad. We walked around the whole store and found some GREAT deals.

These are 2 "summer comforters" for Jansen's twin beds. They were only 14.99 each. I can't wait to get his room together. Yes, it will be baseball.


I also found these barstools for $19.99 a piece. The boys are loving them. I have been looking for barstools for over a year but didn't want to spend to much money on them. These are perfect for our kitchen.
This little guy has been sooooo bord this weekend without his brother around. He is walking around the house like a lost puppy. He is now off to the cages to give him something to do. Did you have a good weekend?

post signature


No comments: