Monday, August 1, 2011

Marlins Baseball Spring 2011

2nd place for the season


sad after the lost.....




Sawyer and Jansen

Chris and Jason

Tyler and Jordan

Grant and Jansen

Coaches with Jansen and his poster of himself...

The crew



We had a great season with The Marlins and we sadly said good-bye to this wonderful team at the end of the season. I feel like they are my family, and I am going to miss each of them. Chris and I decided the best thing for Jansen was to play baseball with his own age group. I hate that we can't stay with this group of families forever, but we have to move on.... :(






Jansen is now a part of the 5U Gamers family and all I can say is WOW, what a group of talented kids he is playing with...Lots of pictures to come from his season with the Gamers...













































post signature


No comments: