Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ansley's Baby Shower

I had a family baby shower on Sunday, January 22. This shower also included my wonderful Diamond Kings baseball family....I had a great time and want to Thank everyone for coming...food table
Amy, Robin, and Sandy

family chilling out



everyone had to decorate a white wooden clothes hanger for Ansley's room





toilet paper game...



How many pieces of toilet paper did it take to go around me???

........ 10


Gift Time......



me and Paige



light for the room...Thanks Kerri

Roll Tide Roll

blankets from Aunt Putty

blanket my grand mom made



example of one of the clothes hangers everyone decorated..This is a great idea for a baby shower..


I want to Thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts and all the hard work that was put into this shower..I had a great time.


post signature


No comments: