Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jansen Hearing Test


Last week I took Jansen to The Hearing Doctors to have his hearing tested. I am happy to say he still has perfect hearing in his right ear, and his left ear still has a working nerve. His new ear has healed and is looking good. It's a little flatter on the head than Chris and I would like, so we will be talking to Dr. Jones about maybe fixing it. It has not grown back, it's just not sticking out. We clean behind it nightly and try to stick something behind it to try and stretch the skin out. No surgeries right now due to baseball season, but we have at least 1 more to go, maybe 2.
post signature

3 comments:

Canvas Bags said...

Really good blogs are not "running the streets", but here I found today what I have been looking for. Cheers!

Atlanta hearing doctor said...

Atlanta hearing doctor recommend best Atlanta hearing aids that stylish and invisible on ear. These aids help to hear voice, sounds and you can easily listen to your favorite songs.

Serena Outland said...

Well, that’s certainly progress for Jansen! I think it’s great that his left ear is working quite well. For what it’s worth, I think he’s a brave young soul. As for the left ear being flatter on the head, I didn’t even notice it! You may opt to try and stretch the skin out, but for me, he looks just fine. In any case, I hope all goes well with the surgeries!