Monday, May 19, 2008

WHAT A MONDAY!!

WOW! I'm glad it's over.
Jordan fell off a friends trampoline over the weekend, and we have been thinking he broke his foot.
This morning we went to school to have the nurse look at it and she tells me to get him to the ER soon. So I got a sub to cover my room, and then I get a call from Discovery Point (Jansen's school) saying he is on his death bed. Fever over 103 and needs to be pick up ASAP.

WOW! I can only be in one place at a time. Chris was playing in a golf tournament with his boss, so he was no help. (we love you anyway daddy). Hapa came to the rescue. He picked Jansen up while I took Jordan to the ER.

Jordan had an X-Ray, and everything is OKAY with his foot. (thank goodness, he will be playing in the district baseball playoffs soon)

Now Jansen's turn: The doctor checked him out and he is also okay. Just has a bad cough and a runny nose. Looks like Jansen and I will have a day off tomorrow so he can get better.

Now to a good note: As most of you know Chris started working at Chick-fil-A Corporate back in Oct. and loves it. When he was hired on, he was under Part-Time (working 40 hours a week). His boss came to him Friday telling him he has an interview this Wednesday for a Full Time position (with benefits).
So please think about Chris this Wednesday around 9:00! He loves working for Chick-fil-A Corporate and can't wait to see what they have for him in the future.
Hope you haven't had as busy day as we have. Enjoy you evening and spend time with your family!

No comments: