Friday, January 30, 2009

Counting down....

Chris and I are VERY excited about our upcoming trip. We will be leaving in two weeks to go to the sunny state of California. We are flying into LA, and staying in Long Beach. I have never been to California and I'm finding myself counting down until we leave.
Okay, back to reality.. It's not a vacation. It's for the Chick-fil-A Operators Seminar. Yes, we will be working most of the week, but we will get some free time. (no kids) Chris and I will be attending the Seminar and working in the warehouse. We will be meeting a lot of new people that work for the great company of Chick-fil-a, and listening to some great speakers.


I do know that we get to go out to eat twice while we are there and visit the beach. One day we will be visiting Catalina Island.
Happy Friday!

post signature

1 comment:

El said...

Hey Allie!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here! Your blog is great and your boys are adorable! I'm going to read all about Jansen's condition. Have a good night!

El