Friday, January 23, 2009

Over view of our week:

The Kenty's have had a restful week. We enjoyed the day off Monday sitting by the fire and not getting out of our PJ's. ( I love these days)


Chris left to go out of town Wednesday with three friends from work. They left Wednesday morning at 3:30 am for the long drive to Dallas, Tx. They are staying at Uncle Sterling's Ranch (camp) until Sunday where they are hunting every minute of the day. I think they are hunting for duck (not sure, can you tell hunting is not for me) I hope they are having fun and enjoying guy time. The boys and I miss you daddy and can't wait to see you Sunday.


Last night we had baseball practice at the batting cages, and the boys did good. Jansen got to practice with the team for a little while. Thanks Coach Ricky for letting Jansen practice.


As we were leaving a man came up to me ( I didn't know him) and asked about Jansen. He asked how old he was(3), how tall his daddy was(6'1), and was he really a lefty(yes). I answered all the mans questions and was shocked at first but then caught on to what he was talking about. He had watched Jansen practicing ball and he was so amazed at his talent for a 3 year old.

He then asked me if he was playing ball? I said yes, and Jansen talks about ball 24/7. He then said that boy is good and you need to keep him in ball because he is going to be a good pitcher one day. I told the man thank you and yes he is going to play ball. I didn't think twice about it until I got home. Chris and I know that Jansen LOVES ball, but I didn't know he was that good. It was an odd situation.

Jansen will be playing Pre-T and Chris and I are afraid he will hurt someone with his strong arm and bat skills.

Jordan still loves baseball and has a practice game tomorrow at 1:00 and will be playing in a tournament in March. I love Spring time and watching my boys playing ball.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments: