Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Beach

I am sitting in Long Beach enjoying the great view of the ocean from our hotel room. Chris and I are really enjoying the operators seminar and meeting a lot of new people. There are about 3500 people at the seminar this year. Wow! What a great company Chris works for. We are so blessed to be a part of all of this. We have had two great general sessions. We have heard from great speakers such as:
Dan Cathy, Dr. Charles Carter, Truett Cathy, Mark M., Tim T., Jim Collins, Bubba Cathy, Kirk Cameron (he looks great in person), Tommy Tuberville, VT Coach, and tomorrow we will hear from Dave Ramsey and many more. We are learning a lot. The sessions are from 8-12:30 daily. Last night (Monday) we took a road trip with some friends to Hollywood and had a great time. Tomorrow we are running/walking in a race . This should be fun for all of us. I am worrying about the weather since it has been raining and in the low 60s. But it will be fun. The time difference is starting to get to me. I have been drinking a lot of coffee to stay awake. Chris and I have been talking about how tired we will be this weekend, but can't stop because Jordan and the Cardinals are playing in a tournament all weekend in Peachtree City. So much for a week off and catching up on sleep. That's alright, this seminar is all worth it. Since this is our first seminar Chris and I aren't having to work as much as the others. They want us to take it ALL in and enjoy ourselves. Have a great week and I hope to post pictures when we get home.


post signature

1 comment:

dear oprah said...

Hi, my name is Analiza Bernat and I'm a new reader. I've just found your blog through other microtia mommy blogs. I'm so happy I found more families taking the same journey I am with my 15 month old son. Hope you don't mind and I hope to read more and more about your little one and his "little ear" and your family