Friday, February 18, 2011

He's off....

The boys before school this morning. Can you believe they are wearing shorts in February? I love this weather.
Chris is headed to San Antonio this morning. He is starting to feel better. Me on the other hand...not so much. I feel a sinus infection coming on. Will I ever get well? I have a whole week away with my wonderful hubby and no kids. I don't have time to be sick.
The boys and I will finish packing tonight and head to The Cardinals batting practice. Then they are off to Chris' parents until Sunday, and then to my parents until Thursday. They are very excited. FYI grandparents: All they want to do is play outside. Have a great weekend everyone and I'm super excited about our week off from school. I will post an update from San Antonio. When we return The GA Cardinals will be playing in there 1st tournament of the season in Auburn. If anyone is interested in watching let me know and I'll give you more details.


post signature

No comments: