Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EYES ARE PERFECT!!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Jansen went to see Dr. Greenburg yesterday, and his vision is PERFECT!! It was good to hear that both eye muscles are working the same. Tomorrow Jansen will be fitted for a BAHA (hearing aid). I am a little nervous and excited at the same time. This hearing aid will fit behind his "little ear" and will give him full hearing in that ear. (if he will wear it) I hope to post pictures after we get the hearing aid tomorrow. I have heard this will be an emotional time once the audiologist puts it on his ear. I have heard they will cry and scream because it will be loud at first. I have also heard he might cry and say "WOW, I CAN HEAR NOW" As most of you know I will be a basket case if he starts to cry or says he can hear.
Please think about us tomorrow afternoon around 4:00 as we start this journey with Jansen.

Jordan and the Cardinals baseball team are still doing GREAT. We have only lost 1 game. Jordan had another lesson with Coach James last night and each time he is learning something new.

Chris and I are really busy this week. Chris is spraying everyday after work and it's CRCT testing at the school. My poor little first graders are stressing out, but doing great! Have a great WEDNESDAY!

No comments: