Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break starts at 2:45!!

YEAH! It's spring break for me and the boys. I am so excited to have a week off and spend time at home.
We have had a good week.
Jordan is growing up so fast that we now have girls calling him at the house. The other day, a girl called 10 times within 1 hour. She left a message on the machine every time she called. We are also raising money at the school for the March of Dimes, and Jordan decided to use his birthday money for the babies. He is so excited about using his own money.
The daycare is wanted me to potty train Jansen, because he stays dry at school. Well we are on the second week and he is doing good, except for the other day. Picture this: I am in line at the tag office with 2 wild boys and Jansen decides he wants to go potty, I turn my back and he has taken his pants off and pees on the floor while I am in line. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't do anything but laugh.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: