Monday, November 1, 2010

Pre-op Stage 1

Dr. Jones looking at Jansen with the new ear outline on

check it out....(only if it was this easy)


Dr. Jones getting some measurements



Jansen picked out this baby for Dr. Jones to bring him the day of the surgery. I hear the bear will have a head wrap like Jansen will.

My silly little boy
chilling out

My boys
The time has come. We went to visit Dr. Jones today for Jansen's pre-op. Everything went really well. They took lots of pictures of both ears, took measurements, and talked to all of us about the upcoming day. The big day is November 16, 2010 at 7:30am. I can't believe my baby is old enough to begin this journey.
I remember 5 years ago when Jansen was born and wondering if he was going to live a normal life. Jansen you are living a normal life and nothing is going to stop you. You have made mommy and daddy so proud. We are going to miss your "little ear," but can't wait to see what Dr. Jones is about to create. I want to thank all the mommies that have given me advice throughout these last few years. I thank god everyday for yall. Please remember my family in your prayers these next few weeks. I will be updating the blog throughout this journey.
post signature

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh Allison, How exciting.....but scary, I know! Good luck and please know the Fosters will be lifting sweet Jansen and the rest of you guys UP!!!! Hang in there and please call or email me if you need to just talk, ask questions or just cry.