Friday, November 19, 2010

What a great day...

It was sooooo nice to sleep in our bed last night. Today I am getting things unpacked while Jansen is slowly starting to get back to normal. He has been playing all morning and getting up by himself to eat and go to the bathroom. It is amazing how quickly he turned around from yesterday!! I gave him a bath and he loved every minute of it.

After his bath, I had a pair of Pjs for him to put on and he asked "Why do I have to wear those?", "I want to wear normal clothes." WOW!! I wasn't expecting him to say that. We both walked up the stairs to find him "normal clothes." He did a great job walking up the stairs. He even made the comments...Look mom, I can walk faster now....YEAH!!
Thanks Aunt Donna and Uncle Eddie for coming to visit us today. Yall got to see Jansen at his best so far. While they were visiting Jansen walked outside by himself too. I am excited now to see what tomorrow will bring for Jansen after the great day today.

No comments: