Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful....

Jordan and Jansen having breakfast at Chick-fil-a

Jansen and PawPaw(my dad)aka...TroubleSome of you have asked about Jansen's rib scar..Well here it is..He is starting to get around a lot better now, but still sore when he moves a certain way.

(Ear day 11)
Check this out....We can't believe the difference in his ear in just 5 days. The place on the top that looks like a sore, we are putting lots of Bacitracin Cream on it to help clean it up.
I want to share a little something that Jansen said this week:
We went out to dinner and as Jansen gets out of the car he says..."These people are going to see me with 2 ears. They are going to think I have always had 2 ears."
Every time Jansen talks about his new ear he has the biggest grin on his face. He is so proud. Thanks Dr. Jones for making my little boys dreams come true.
(Fyi: anyone can leave us a comment. Just click anonymous)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that is absolutely amazing.....it brought tears to my eyes. larissa

VBnBama said...

so neat to finally see this. We almost did it w/my son (who has Goldenhar Syndrome) but he had enough 'ear' to work something else out. Really looks good!!