Monday, January 17, 2011

Special Friends.....

When Jansen was born I will never forget how lonely and lost I was. I knew nothing about Microtia and knew no one that I could relate too.


Chris came across someone when Jansen was a baby that knew a family that had a special little boy like us. I will never forget the night Molly called to talk about our babies.





Molly- you have been a dear friend to me over these past 5 years. I thank God for putting me in contact with you....After 5 years... and lots of blogging, facebooking, and phone calls, I finally got to meet Molly and her wonderful family. Molly and I


Nathan(Molly's son) has completed all 4 surgeries...and his new ear is wonderful. They had an appointment with Dr. Jones today and we knew it was a perfect time to finally meet.




We also got to meet up with our new friends The Burrows. Their son Greyson, just completed stage 3. Courtney....thanks for all your wonderful advice over the past few months.




While we were at the doctors office, we all met The Birch family. Their sweet little Sophie will be having stage 1 in February. Renee-I am here if you have any questions or need a shoulder to cry on.




After everyone met with Dr. Jones we headed to lunch at Uncle Julio.




Jansen, Jordan, Nathan, and Greyson

Renee, me, and Molly

Sophie

Greyson and Nathan

Nathan and Jansen

Our special babies


Nathan and Jansen

Greyson and Jansen

Jansen and Sophie

Renee, me, Molly, and Courtney

Molly and I with our boys

Leslie, Rod, Andrew, Chris the kids being silly Jordan, Nathan, and Jansen


Our lunch today will be something I will NEVER forget. I hope Jansen, Greyson, Nathan, and Sophie will remember this day too. These are 4 special kids.



Now a little about Jansen's visit with Dr. Jones....

We finally got a good report. Dr. Jones cleaned up Jansen's ear and we have very little cartilage showing!!! Everything is healing and blood is flowing again. The healing will continue and now .....It's time to move on!!!!

Stage 2: February 4...Formation of the earlobe.



post signature

No comments: