Thursday, December 2, 2010

Preop for revision

I took Jansen to pre-op in Atlanta today and 1st we stopped by Dr. Jones office to say Hi and to pick this up....soap..We have to wash Jansen's ear with this before surgery Tuesday morning. Then we headed over to the hospital to fill out more paperwork.
Jansen played The DS and
acted very silly while I filled out the papers. He was full of energy at the hospital. I think this little guy needs to get outside and run it off..Oh wait..Dr. said no running until Jan. 4...Will he make it that long?

When we finished at the hospital it was around 5:00 pm (rush hour traffic) and I hated every second of it. We stopped by my grandmoms house to see her and to let the traffic settle down. Then Jansen and I headed to dinner at The Chick-fil-a Dwarf House in Hapeville. We had a great afternoon together.

(Jansen and I leaving The Dwarf House)



post signature

1 comment:

bellatreasures said...

His spirits seem high. What a positive attitude. We don't always understand why things happen but know you are never alone. xoxo