Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Revision surgery update...

Today's surgery was great...He went back at 9:27 and we got the call from Dr. Jones at 11:40. We were on our way home by 12:30. Jansen did great and is in NO pain. Thanks for all the prayers.
1st time seeing him in recovery
Nurses taking the IV out. :)

Ready to go home...

He slept for a few minutes on the way home and then we stopped.....

at this yummy place for lunch. He ate a few bites.


I love seeing him smiling so soon after surgery.
and now....
Jansen is 100% back to his old self. I went to get a much needed haircut and highlight, and I come home to 2 wild little boys. They were dressed and ready to go to the batting cages when I came home. Now, I am enjoying a quite house.
We will all return to school tomorrow, bandage and all. He will wear the bandage at least until post-op on Monday. I am so ready for Monday to look at the ear. The wait is going to kill me this time around.

(we would love to hear from you. Click comments and then select anonymous)

post signature


No comments: